Hotstar is an online application wherein users can watch TV shows, movies, and other live stream. It was created to enable individuals to access Indian shows. However, you can also find international content like Game of Thrones and Modern Family. This is a good alternative to your traditional television as you can just connect to your network to stream videos. Thus, making it a good program for those who can’t afford to watch on TV. So, this article will provide you with the step by step procedure on how to download hotstar for PC. Read along to find out.
Detailed Guide on How to Install Hotstar for PC
Actually, Hotstar is an application for mobile phones. It is available on Android and iOS devices so if you want to use this streaming application, you may download Hotstar apk.
Since this is the case, it’s not possible to directly install the program on your computer. But, don’t worry because you may use Android emulator for that reason. Actually, there are different applications of this kind which can be downloaded from the internet. You may rely on Bluestacks, Andy, and Genymotion. For this tutorial, we will use Bluestacks.
- To start, install Bluestacks on your computer and launch it once done.
- Create an account or sign in to an existing one.
- After that, locate the Google Play Store on your virtual Android.
- From here, search for Hotstar and click the Install button.
- Wait until the program has been installed.
- Go to your emulator’s homepage and look for Hotstar icon. Launch the program and enjoy watching.
Recommended: How to speed up Windows 10 for Gaming.
If you want to avail of their premium version, you can pay for Rs. 199 for a monthly subscription. This will allow you to watch non-stop using the program and removes all the limitations that comes with the free one.